* The Jaish-e-Mohammed has claimed responsibility for the assault
* Police comprise identified the terrorist as Adil Ahmad from Kakapora in Pulwama
* The assault came about after an explosive-weighted down vehicle attacked one of many buses of the convoy.
* The convoy with bigger than 70 vehicles used to be coming from Jammu and going against Srinagar.
* There were 2,500 personnel within the convoy.
* Dwelling minister Rajnath Singh spoke to DG CRPF RR Bhatnagar following the assault.
* J&Okay Police has taken up the investigation. Put up-blast analysis being carried out on the keep.
(With inputs from agencies)